Friday, November 8, 2013

A San Francisco Treat



The first annual WEstern Erotic Hypnosis Unconference, or WEEHU, took place over this past weekend and I had the privilege of being there for most of it.  Yay!!

There were so many high points that it's hard to pick just a few.  Meeting up with Lady Ru'etha in Phoenix and flying together the rest of the way to San Francisco was definitely at the top.  Ru'etha is a dear friend and I loved seeing her happy and well cared for.

The WEEHU crowd was awesome.  I taught a lot, as I tend to do at these things:

  • Erotic Hypnosis 101
  • Your Hypnotic Self -- aimed at new hypnotists learning to develop their own style and technique
  • Kinky Human Tricks, of course
  • Deeper, Faster, Easier -- a new class I put together for WEEHU on how to get better at going into trance
  • It Takes Two -- Lady Ru'etha and I presented this together; it was about dual and mutual inductions
  • More Instant Inductions -- I hadn't actually planned on this but someone put it on the schedule so, in the Unconference spirit, I went with it.
As always happens at an EHU, I met some absolutely delightful new friends and got to catch up with a number of existing ones.  The play parties at the San Francisco Citadel were splendid, and we got to mix with some of the new members who didn't realize they were walking into an erotic hypnosis event.  And it looks as though HypnoMaestro and I will be hatching a joint project in the future relating to education; more on that when we're ready to talk about it.

My biggest regret is that I wasn't able to stay to the end.  I had to catch an early afternoon flight, which meant leaving WEEHU after the first class on Sunday.  So I probably missed a lot, but at the same time I know I'll see these good people again.  This is an amazing community we have.

-wg

No comments:

Post a Comment